viernes, 6 de agosto de 2021

Sticker collection

Hi there!

I have finally took the time to create some stickers, which are available through Giphy and Telegram.

If you use Instagram for your posts, you can now create your Stories with my gif stickers. Just have to sellect the gif button on top of your screen on Stories and type @raquelfsaez or #raquelfsaez on the Search bar.

You will find some animated gifs with my original character Sr. Kalavera, part of my veggies (known for being real stickers and magnets before) and some more stuff from my different creations.

If you are a Telegram addicted, you may find my different collections on this links: Sr. Kalavera and veggies (yes, I know that beer is not a veggy, but it used to be).

I may add some other stickers, so pay attention to my social media :)

Please, if you like my work and want to help me to continue, follow next link and find my other sites, specially my 'Buy me a coffe' profile, share and tag me when using my stickers on social media.

♥♥♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

La Historia de Laút (nueva edición)

  Ya está disponible en Amazon   La historia de Laút , cuyo autor es mi hermano   Jorge Fernández Sáez , ilustrado por mí. Hace un año, nos ...